MICHAEL W. KOPSICK
Michael W. Kopsick
Michael Kopsick is an aggressive and passionate litigator who represents his clients in all areas of personal injury and catastrophic injury cases. He has a wide array of experience in representing clients who were injured in car accidents, trucking accidents, Uber accidents, premises liability cases, dog bite cases, slip and fall cases, construction negligence, workplace accidents, products liability and nursing home negligence cases. He has also represented family members and loved ones in wrongful death cases. He has a proven track record of success and has achieved excellent results for his clients. Since graduating from John Marshall Law School in 2014, Mr. Kopsick has successfully tried 18 jury trials to verdict, all as the lead attorney. He is adept at explaining his clients’ injuries to the jury to ensure maximum compensation and justice.
Michael has secured millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for his clients including:
- $1,900,000 – Construction worker slipped on rutted mud at jobsite and sustained cervical and lumbar injuries requiring surgery;
- $1,725,000 – Union Carpenter tripped over door track and sustained complex regional pain syndrome requiring spinal stimulator surgery;
- $446,000 – Now retired Naval recruiter struck by commercial van while on bicycle sustaining a mild traumatic brain injury and lumbar injuries;
- $400,000 – Chicago Public School teacher crossing the street hit by ride-sharing company vehicle sustaining a fractured hip;
- $350,000 – Paralegal fell down steps at Chicago restaurant/bar, sustaining broken leg;
- $200,000 – Grandfather pushing granddaughter in stroller injured in intersection sustaining various soft-tissue and internal injuries;
- $190,000 – Mentally disabled man in nursing home fell while unattended to, sustained a broken leg;
- $150,000 – Landscaper injured by falling tree while on the job.
- $150,000 – Rideshare driver struck by speeding vehicle sustaining internal injuries;
- $110,000 – Youth worker injured driving after being struck by a school bus, sustaining herniations to his cervical spine.
In addition to being a zealous advocate for his clients Michael is a member of the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, the American Bar Association and volunteers with ‘Lawyers Lend A Hand’- a tutoring service for underprivileged Chicagoland students. Michael lives in Chicago with his beautiful wife, is an avid golfer, enjoys live music and takes great pride in cheering on his alma mater, The Clemson Tigers. You can contact Michael directly at 312-321-1111 or emailing him at firstname.lastname@example.org.