Laura A. Canulli
Laura A. Canulli was named an attorney at Curcio Law Offices in 2018. She previously worked at a personal injury firm where she focused on representing injured bicyclists. Laura focuses on motor vehicle collisions, sexual abuse, and railroad liability.
Ms. Canulli received her law degree from The John Marshall Law School where she earned a prestigious federal judicial externship with the Honorable Thomas M. Durkin of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois. Laura also served as a student extern with the DuPage County State’s Attorney’s Office and worked as a clerk supporting partners at a prestigious personal injury firm which provided her with a strong foundation in all aspects of personal injury law. Additionally, she served as a teaching assistant for the Lawyering Skills III course aiding her fellow students with writing assignments. These experiences serve to make Laura an invaluable asset to the litigation team at Curcio Law Offices.
Laura now uses her work and law school experience to gain a significant advantage for her clients. Her unique perspective of litigation and highly competitive spirit make her a formidable opponent and advocate in the courtroom.
Laura earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing from Seton Hall University where she also competed at the Division 1 level in the Big East Conference as a member of the women’s softball team. She is a native of Naperville, Illinois and attended Benet Academy College Preparatory High School where she set and holds to this day, an IHSA softball record for hitting 4 home runs in 4 consecutive at-bats. Ms. Canulli belongs to several local and national legal organizations including the American Association of Justice, the Justinian Society, Women’s Bar Association of Illinois, Chicago Bar Association, and the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association.
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Collisions
- Sexual Abuse
- Railroad Liability
- The John Marshall Law School, Atlanta, Georgia
- J.D. - 2017
- Seton Hall University
- B.S. - 2012
- Honors: Division 1 level in the Big East Conference as a member of the women’s softball team
- Major: Marketing
- Illinois, 2017
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois
- CALI Award – Federal Civil Procedure I & Illinois Civil Procedure
- Dean Fred F. Herzog Moot Court Competition Finalist
Classes & Seminars
- Lawyering Skills III course, Teaching Assistant
- Justinian Society
- American Association of Justice
- Women’s Bar Association of Illinois
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
Current Employment Position
- Honorable Thomas M. Durkin of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, Judicial Externship
- DuPage County State’s Attorney’s Office, Extern