Key Practice Areas
How Can We Help?
Contact Us:Office Location
161 North Clark Street,
Chicago IL 60601
Chicago Personal Injury Attorney William E. Buenger, Jr.
contact: Contact Me
Bill Buenger rejoined Curcio Law Offices in September 2014, having been employed there previously from 1989-2000.
He is a graduate of DePaul University College of Law. Upon graduation, he served eight years in the Criminal Division of the Office of the State’s Attorney of Cook County. After leaving the State’s Attorney, Bill practiced in the plaintiff’s personal injury field, with the exception of six years during which he defended medical malpractice cases for the Cook County Health and Hospital System.
Over the years, Bill has been involved in a wide variety of civil litigation, including auto, construction, products liability, and medical malpractice cases.
Bill is a member of the Chicago Bar Association and in the past was active in its Judicial Evaluation Committee. He also devotes time to the Big Brothers Big sisters of Chicago.
- Illinois, 1976
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois
- Federal Trial Bar Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court Central District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- DePaul University College of Law, 1976
- Juris Doctorate
- Northwestern University, 1971
- Major: English Literature
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Chicago Bar Association
- Judicial Evaluation Committee
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Chicago